After long-term exploration and hard work, Shenzhou Group Co.,Ltd/Liaoyang Shenzhou Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd have launched Dewatering Centrifuge for Use in DDGS Separation Process that lead the industry. Dewatering Centrifuge for Use in DDGS Separation Process are superior to other similar products in terms of appearance, performance, and operation methods, and have been unanimously recognized by customers in the market, and market feedback is good. Shenzhou Group Co.,Ltd/Liaoyang Shenzhou Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd will keep focusing on customers' needs and keep up with the industry trends so as to develop the products that better satisfy customers. Our wish is to cover a wide range of global markets and win wider recognition from customers all over the world.
|Place of Origin:||China||Type:||Centrifuge|
|Video outgoing-inspection:||Provided||Machinery Test Report:||Provided|
|Marketing Type:||New Product 2020||Warranty of core components:||1 Year|
|Core Components:||PLC, Bearing, Gearbox, Motor||Brand Name:||Shenzhou|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Key Selling Points:||Easy to Operate|
|Applicable Industries:||Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Construction works , Food & Beverage Shops, Chemical plant, pharmaceutical plant||Showroom Location:||Thailand, Sri Lanka|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Field installation, commissioning and training|
With the introduction of mandatory measures on the time limit of sewage companies, the management of DDGS in the brewing industry has become a top priority for many manufacturers. At present, the advantages and disadvantages of solid-liquid separation of wine granules play a very important role in the Cray treatment mode. Adopt backward methods such as natural sedimentation filtration and manual bag-making extrusion, which covers a large area, large labor, low efficiency, poor working environment, and difficult to stabilize quality. The application of the SZ DDGS dewatering centrifuge in the brewery will effectively solve this problem.
SZ DDGS Dewatering Centrifuge for Use in DDGS Separation Process
Corn, wood, rice, wheat starch, etc. are the most widely used raw materials in the alcohol industry. More and more alcohol producers after fermentation and distillation use a centrifuge to remove water, which solves the issues in large-scale conventional filtration equipment, ranging from large land occupation to high labor intensity, and high later-stage maintenance cost. At the same time, by virtue of high efficiency, stability and environmental protection, it provides guarantee for efficient dehydration, DDGS quality, and subsequent process energy conservation. When corn and cassava are used as raw materials, the high sand content in the acid solution is an important factor affecting the stability and service life of the decanter. The whole SZ ddgs dewatering decanter is equipped with high-performance wear-resistant protective materials to greatly extends the maintenance cycle and ensure annual normal running time.
1. The DDGS high efficiency centrifuge fully draws on the working principle of the lamella settler. To improve the clarity of the supernatant after centrifuge separation, a certain number of solid particles capturing plates (referred to as spiral plates) are added to the screw conveyor at the clarification section. When the solid suspended particles flow through the spiral ramp, part of them can be effectively attached to the spiral ramp and slide along it into the blades of the screw conveyor to realize continuous slag discharging. Compared with common centrifuges, it can increase 20~30% in solid recovery rate.
2. The DDGS slurry produced with different raw materials through different processes has different degrees of corrosiveness, such as hydrochloric acid or sulfuric acid used at the acid chemical section, amino acid or acetic acid produced by fermentation.Therefore, the decanter has some requirements on the selection of wear-resistant materials.
3. The dehydration of solid particles relies mainly on strong centrifugal force, high-torque spin extrusion force (pushing torque), and ultra-long solid particle dehydration length. The centrifuge can generate centrifugal force exceeding 3000G, 30 ~ 50% higher than the screw pushing torque of common centrifuges. The screw pusher torque, and the drum dehydration length is 10 ~ 20% longer than that of common centrifuges.
4. The ultra-high pushing torque requires a high-torque involute planetary gear differential as the foundation. The differential equippe on the ddgs dewatering centrifuge features high torque, high speed, low heat generation, and excellent heat dispersion, which ensure that the centrifuge can be used for a long time and stably.
Main motor power(Kw)
1. The centrifuge features high separation efficiency, compact structure, and continuous operation. The diameter of the separated particles can be reduced to 2 μm. The solid content (toluene insoluble matter) in the treated coke button is more than 45%, which can easily optimize the clarification of liquid and the dryness of solids.
2. Tar quality after separation: aqueous ammonia content: <2.5%; tar content: ≥97%; solid content (> 100 μm): <0.3%.
3. After separation, the tar in the aqueous ammonia: ≤ 4g/L.
1)The machine starts and speeds up automatically.
2)When the proper working condition are met and the revolving drum reaches the feeding speed,the feeding valve opens and allows suspension which will be separated to enter into the product compartment of the spiral feeder through the feeding pipe.
3)After the preliminary speed-up,the suspension passes the outlet of compartment and into the drum.Because of centrifugal force, the suspension in the drum is quickly divided into two phases;the heavier solid phase deposits to the inner wall of the drum and driven by the differential gear which results in the non-cynchronous movement between the spiral feeder and the drum,the solid phase will be transferred into the small end for further dehydration and finally discharged through solid phase outlet.
4)The separated liquid flows out though the big end or will be driven out by centrifugal pump.
Following allocation can be possible to meet customer's demand
1.Frequency conversion plus PLC controlling system
2.Protection system for vibration and temperature rising
3.Feeding speed control
4.Gas-liquid separation device on liquid outlet
5.Three kinds of structure selection of cycloid gear,planetary gear and hydraulic differential. They are used to be transfered the different solid phase by pushing the torque.
High speed dynamic balance detection1
High speed dynamic balance detection2
To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient and efficient packaging services will be provided.
Q1.What's your advantage? Why we choose you?
A:1) More than 50 years experience of centrifuge & separator production and R&D.We have the most professional techniques and team. More advantage in price
2)Great production capacity Sustainable Supply . According to customer requirements, We support the customized include package.
3)We use famouse good quality materials and the best production process
Q2.What's the Payment?
A:T/T would be better with quick transfer and few bank fees. LC could also be accept, but the
procedure is complex and the fee is high. You can also use Western Union and Paypal.
Q3.Are you a factory or trading company?
A:We are a professional manufacturer. We are warmly welcome clients from worldwide to visit our factory and cooperate with us.
Q4.How long is the warranty period ?
Why Choose SZ Decanter Centrifuge ?
All wear-prone areas of SZ centrifuges (separation liquid outlet, solids discharge output, screw conveyor and solids discharge section) are made of abrasion resistant material, and the rotating parts are made of high-strength centrifugally cast stainless steel. For the wear-resistant requirements of special industries, replaceable hard alloy wear-resistant pieces are added to the spiral blades.
SZ decanter can run continuously and automatically. The control of the decanter centrifuge is completed through the touch screen of the control panel, and the one-key start and stop of the decanter can be realized through the control panel. The control panel interface is simple and easy to be understood, and operators can easily monitor the working status and understand the operating parameters.
In order to meet the actual needs of different customers, SZ decanter centrifuge provide three different lubrication ways (grease pump grease lubrication, lubricating oil circulating lubrication and oil mist lubrication) for customers to choose. All lubrication systems can re-lubricate the rotor bearings during centrifuge operation.
Safety and Security
SZ decanter differential speed automatic control technology can automatically adjust the screw conveyor differential speed, to prevent overload and blockage. At the same time, SZ decanter centrifuge has vibration protection, bearing temperature protection and overload protection system. This can avoid critical operating conditions and prevent damage to centrifuge components and bearings.
Country / Region
Enterprise Legal Person
Annual Output Value