Points for Operating the Tubular Separator
* When the percentage of impurities or solids in the liquid is less than 0.5%, the ideal separation effect will be realized. If
the percentage is higher than 0.5%, the solution should be clarified first
* High groove is used to feed materials. If the liquid is of large viscosity, it can also be pumped.
* Measurement for proper materials inlet pressure: when materials are fed by the nozzle into the separator, the proper inlet
pressure is depended on property of materials the nozzle into the separator,to spray materials at least half up onto the drum.
Low pressure will cause part of the liquid not fed into drum and slide into the bearing seat at the bottom of the drum to
outflow from overflow mouth, while the high pressure will affect the separation quality and lead to the vibration of the
* The inside diameter of feeding tube shall be large enough to be controlled by valve and be convenient for user to adjust
according to flow rate and output.
* The separator is equipped with nozzle in different diameter, to fit different the separation quality and yield.If small
production with high quality, the small nozzle is used, and vice versa.
Suggestion from SHENZHOU
Earned high reputation and good feedback from global customer among all of our products, High-speed Tubular Separator is capable of applied in a variety of biological processes from cell harvesting and clarify to separation of chemical, food, blood and pharmaceuticals.
High performance is consistently achieved in continuous, semi-continuous or batch operations. Include a range of sizes from research to production, our tubular separator provide an efficient and cost-effective technology to separate from one to several thousand liters of biological cultures and other mixtures. For extremely high solids concentrations, drum centrifuge for high performance separations can be supplied.
Customer’s working Show