High Speed Tubular Centrifuge for Nano Particle Separation is carefully designed by skilled designers. After the High Speed Tubular Centrifuge for Nano Particle Separation was launched, we received good feedback, and our customers believed that this type of product could meet their own needs. Shenzhou Group Co.,Ltd/Liaoyang Shenzhou Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd have realized the importance of technology. In recent years, we have been investing heavily in technology improvement and upgrades and the research and development of new products. In this way, we can occupy a more competitive position in the industry.
|Place of Origin:||Liaoning, China||Type:||Centrifuge|
|Video outgoing-inspection:||Provided||Machinery Test Report:||Provided|
|Marketing Type:||Hot Product 2019||Warranty of core components:||1 Year|
|Core Components:||PLC, Bearing, Motor||Brand Name:||Shenzhou|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Key Selling Points:||Easy to Operate|
|Applicable Industries:||Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Printing Shops, Construction works , Food & Beverage Shops, Advertising Company, centrifuge, animal feed factory, Blood plasma factory||Showroom Location:||None|
Working principle of Tubular Separator
Consist of the machine cover, driving device, drum, liquid catch tray, the liquid inlet and bearing seat, this separator with high running speed, belongs to sedimentation separator. The upper drum is a flexible shaft, while the lower is damping floating bearing. The main shaft is connected by a coupling buffer and a passive wheel. Motor transmit power from the transmission belt and tension wheel to passive wheel, to drive the drum rotate around its own axis with high-speed, and thus form a strong centrifugal force field. All the materials are fed from liquid inlet under the bottom, and flow upward along the drum wall by centrifugal force fluid. During this process, the dense liquid phase forms the outer ring, and the small liquid phase forms the inner ring, which separately flow to respective liquid outlet mounted on the upper drum.
When the thickness of the sediment affect the liquid phase clarification or the capacity of the rated slag weight in the drum, the dregs of the drum wall should be removed manually after the shutdown.
Max separation factor
Inlet nozzle diameter (mm)
Material inlet pressure(Mpa)
Capacity (Water capacity)L
motor power (kw)
Classification of tubular centrifuges
Heavy liquid forms outer ring and light liquid forms inner ring. They flow to the top of the bowl and discharge from their respective outlet. And the little solid is settled on the wall of the bowl and discharged manually after the machine stops.
Heavy solid is deposited on the inner wall of the bowl，and forms the sludge. And it will be discharged by manual after the machine stops. The clear liquid flows out of outlet from the top of the bowl. It is mainly used for separating all kinds of suspension difficult to be separated, especially suitable for separation of solid-liquid suspension with concentration, heavy viscosity, fine particles and very small differential gravity of the two phases.
Product competitive advantage:
1. Provide 24-hour technical consulting reply;
2. Provide professional quoted price;
3. Provide detailed product performance specification;
4. According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization proposals to assist clients to select proper
5. Provide other corollary equipment according to client requirements.
1. Begin to supervise from raw material, its qualified rate can reach to 100%;
2. Whole manufacturing process are in strict accordance with promised procedure requirements, product qualified rate can reach to 100%;
3. Provide product’s inspection record of key junctures to customers;
4. Provide production schedule photos to customers at regular intervals;
5. Package and transport products strictly accordance with export standard;
6. Provide transportation schedule information to clients timely.
1. Provide targeted installation video;
2. Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
3. When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
4. During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
5. If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour
and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification.
6. Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information;
7. Provide assistant service if product is damaged during transportation.
1. What certificates do you have?
We can provide CE, ISO 9001, etc
2. What is the warranty period of the equipment?
Normally 1 year warranty.
3. Can we visit your factory?
Of course, we sincerely invite you to visit, If it's not convenient for you to come to our factory, you can also visit by
telephone video conference.
4. What's payment you accept?
A4: T/T, Western Union, L/C, Ali Pay, etc
5. Can it be customized?
Of course, our equipment can be customized according to the actual requirements of customers.
Country / Region
Enterprise Legal Person
Annual Output Value